“[Flamingo Adventure Tours is] based in Cape Town and operating in the Western Cape, Namaqualand, the Garden Route and Eastern Cape. With self-drive tours arranged throughout South Africa, and, most recently, the Kruger National Park area.
Our tours are personalized, and tailored around each client’s specific needs, interests, budget and Cape Town’s uniqueness.”
In a bid to bring the splendour of South Africa to the traveller with special requirements, we (Flamingo Tours) now also offer the following services:
Mobility accessibility features:
- Tours to most of the accessible tourists attractions, Cape Point, Table Mountain, Winelands tours, city and waterfront tours, with special adaptations
- A registered nurse (Pam)
- Medical equipment hire, including manual wheelchairs and oxygen therapy
- Car-hire with special hand-control sets for those who require it
- 24-hour Medical Emergency Care if needed
Mobility accessibility further information:
- Wheelchair hire available
Autism/Sensory accessibility information:
- Specialist in tours for Wheelchair users in our adapted vehicle with ramps, which make other venues accessible as well.
- We can specifically design the tour around the senses of touch, smell, taste and hearing, to make it very special for our guests.