Australia’s largest Outlet shopping centre, Harbour Town is a shopping, dining, and entertainment mecca, filled with global and iconic Australian brands at a fraction of the price.
Harbour Town’s award-winning Tourism Lounge and complimentary Tourist Shuttle from Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise operate daily. Harbour Town is conveniently located just 15 minutes from Surfers Paradise, and a 50-minute drive from Gold Coast Airport.
You can find detailed accessibility information through the Harbour Town Premium Outlets Accessibility Statement.
You can find more details on Gold Coast Accessible Visitor Guide
Harbour Town Premium Outlets welcomes visitors with all access requirements including those with young children in prams, seniors with mobility requirements and people with permanent or temporary disabilities. Harbour Town is proud to offer most retail, dining, and entertainment experiences on one ground floor single level for inclusive, ease of access. Harbour Town’s accessibility offerings in-Centre include:
- 61 dedicated disability parking bays
- A designated accessible drop-off zone located outside the Harbour Town Tourism Lounge
- 10 disabled air-conditioned rest rooms
- Complimentary mobility scooters, wheelchairs, and pram hire. To hire, please call (07) 5529 1734, select option 3 (Lost Property and Customer Service), and a team member will assist you.
- Complimentary mobility scooter charging facilities
- Storage facilities onsite for visitor’s personal medical equipment (i.e., oxygen)
- First aid facilities and defibrillators onsite
- Dining facilities can accommodate for food allergies
- The Harbour Town Tourist Shuttle provides ramp access for loading and disembarkation
- Bookings essential. To book your spot visit (GETTING HERE)
- Digital Centre way finders provide drop down touchscreens to wheelchair/mobility scooter height
- Quiet Room available for visitors with sensory challenges to help reduce sensory overload
- Harbour Town supports the Hidden Disabilities Sunflower program, providing a helping hand for visitors with non-visible conditions. Collect your Sunflower lanyard or wristband from our Information Kiosk or Tourism Lounge, as a visual cue to identify to our Customer Service team members that you may need extra help, understanding, or just more time
Please note our wheelchairs allow for a maximum user weight load of 120kgs, and our mobility scooters allow for a maximum user weight load of 159kg.
For any accessibility questions or assistance prior to visiting Harbour Town Premium Outlets, please call (07) 5529 1734.General accessibility features:
Mobility accessibility features:
- Disabled parking access
- Clear signage denoting accessibility
- Accessibility aware and friendly staff
- Additional equipment available on request
- Wheelchair hire available
We offer mobility hire services via our Information Kiosk located outside Tommy Hilfiger and the Tourism Lounge open daily (9.45am-5.15pm).Autism/Sensory accessibility features:
- Quiet room or space