From the Lumber Punks website:
Welcome to Lumber Punks Melbourne! Located inside the old Coca-Cola factory, Lumber Punks Melbourne has 19 lanes sprawled out across one massive venue, capable of hosting a couple on a date right through to a Corporate Team Building event.
Bookings and Payment
Bookings can be made by phone, online, via email or in person. Payments are processed using Tap and Go EftPos
Arrival and Entry
- There is no on-site parking but on-street parking nearby includes disabled parking spaces.
- There is a drop-off point on Ross St at the rear of the building.
- There is ramp access into the building from Ross St.
- The No. 12 tram stops nearby, however there are no low-floor trams operating on this route.
- Lumber Punks have built a ramp from the Ross St entrance down to the axe-throwing floor. The ramp is somewhat steep due to space constraints so wheelchair users will require some assistance to ascend and descend.
- The entire axe-throwing floor is accessible to wheelchair users, but the reception area, the toilets and the mezzanine chill-out space area can only be accessed via stairs.
- There are no accessible toilets on-site.
- Lumber Punks staff adapt axe-throwing for people with mobility impairment by adjusting throwing distance, suggesting different axes depending on accessibility and helping them to get their throw consistent.
- Lumber Punks uses text-based communication and body signals to communicate with and instruct participants with hearing impairment.
- Lumber Punks aims to make axe-throwing as accessible as possible and adapt their instruction style to individual needs. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us to discuss how we might accommodate these needs.
- The chill-out space on the mezzanine is a quieter area and has couches, a large tv and a range of video game consoles and games for patrons to enjoy.
- Lumber Punks welcomes assistance dogs.