Located just a couple of minutes from Caboolture is White Ridge Farm, an educational and fun farm experience.
Visit the friendly farm animals that you can pat and feed, and you may even see some exotic animals that you haven’t seen before. Get a kiss from our friendly camel Gypsy, and hand feed our beautiful llamas and alpacas.
Cuddle the lambs and the baby goats, feed the chickens and pat our super soft rabbits!
The miniature horse and donkey are always a favourite, as is the bumpy, bouncy tractor ride around the farm.
We have Putt Putt golf, adventure playgrounds, fossil dig and a barn with lots of shady tables and chairs which is perfect for a picnic, and the perfect spot to relax in the shade and enjoy your day.
White Ridge Farm is open 5 days a week, Wednesday to Sunday and 7 days a week for school holidays, 9am to 3pm.
It is wheelchair friendly with bitumen pathways and wheelchair amenities.
So pack a picnic, grab the family, and head on out to the farm!!
Our Team is experienced in working with all different types of people. The Team is ready and willing to lend a hand and is happy to help make your experience amazing.
We use the Cerge app to make it even easier to make contact with us before your visit. https://cerge.app/
Additionally, we have large, gender-neutral toilet facilities and many shady, quiet places to rest and take a break.General accessibility features:
Mobility accessibility features:
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
- Accessible booking options
- Online booking options
- Assistance animal welcome
- Disabled parking access
- Accessible toilet
- Gender neutral accessible bathrooms
- Accessibility aware and friendly staff
- Level or ramp access to front entrance
- Paths wide and not slippery
- Level door threshold
- Straight and wide approach throughout
- Alternative access arrangements (if necessary)
- Wide aisles and walkways
- Sufficient clearance for wheelchairs under tables
- Bathroom - accessible sink
- Bathroom - accessible soap
- Toilet - accessible grab rails
- Toilet - accessible toilet flush
We have bitumen pathways all around the farm and all enclosures are wheelchair accessible.Vision accessibility features:
Autism/Sensory accessibility features:
- Sufficient lighting
- No overhanging or protruding signage or other obstacles
Other accessibility information:
- Quiet room or space
We accept Companion Cards.