In the heart of the Tropical North, nestled between pristine reef and ancient rainforest, lies the beautiful city of Cairns. Set on 11 acres of tropical rainforest gardens, the iconic Cairns Colonial Club Resort is conveniently located just 8km south of the Cairns Airport and 5km north west of the shops, restaurants, waterfront boardwalks and reef departure points of the Cairns city precinct.
Accessibility informationGeneral accessibility features:
Mobility accessibility features:
- Online booking options
- Assistance animal welcome
- Disabled parking access
- Accessible public transport nearby
- Accessibility aware and friendly staff
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
- Level or ramp access to front entrance
- Level door threshold
- Level flooring throughout
- Bathroom - accessible sink
- Bathroom - accessible hand dryer
- Shower - accessible shower
- Shower - bench or chair available
- Toilet - accessible grab rails
Emergency call button and grab rail next to bed.
An emergency call button is located between the shower and toilet.
- Phone and emergency button hung out of bed
- Additional grab rails located at end of bed
- Low level clothes hanging facilities
- Accessible draws and storage
The resort has an accessible low floor bus available to transport guests to and from airport or city. The resort has a timetable and if the accessible bus is required please notify reception prior to travel.
A shower commode can be hired from Phoenix Medical and Prescription and delivered to the resort if required.
Contact Phoenix on 4041 3629.Hearing accessibility further information:
Flashing light on telephone.